If you’ve been told you’re:
Too into something.
You cry too easily or too often.
You’re being extra.
Then you’ll be able to relate to this episode.
We also address the flip side of what’s really going on when YOU experience someone as “being too much”. As well as the fear that comes with not speaking our truth because we don’t know if our feelings will be reciprocated.
I really hope you guys enjoy this conversation it was so much fun to record it with Georgie if you’d like to hear more episodes like this let me know. You can direct message me over on Instagram @livengproof or always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The flipside of feeling like you’re “not enough”, which is feeling like you’re “too much” for people
- We ARE enough for the right people
- When you feel like you’re not enough around certain people, it’s just an indicator that they are not aligned with you (AKA they aren’t your people)
- TOO MUCH: too emotional, too excited, my humor is too much, — you feel like YOU are too much
- Subtle cues that leave you feeling like you’re too much:
- “You’re being a little dramatic”
- “I think you’re overreacting”
- “Don’t come on too strong”
- “Dial it back”
- “You’re sounding a little desperate”
- Whatever makes you feel like your emotions aren’t valid
- Fear that if you express how you truly feel, it won’t be reciprocated
- If I like something too much, I’ve got to tamp that down, I’ve got to control how much I like something. I can’t enjoy something too much
- It gives me strength to control how much I care about something
PODCAST EPISODES MENTIONED:
CONNECT WITH ENGRID:
For more information and full show notes visit: http://livengproof.com/
Hang out with the Pod Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness, and uplifting conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks of new things coming to the blog and podcast first).
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SHOW SOME LOVE
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.
SHARE YOUR TRIAL & TRIUMPH
Get featured on the show by sharing your trial & triumph for the week – email them to me email@example.com with the subject line “trial and triumph”
HIT ME UP
MORNING ROUTINE GUIDE
Hey squad – this FREE Morning Routine Guide is for you! We want you to have ALL the tools, so you can make 2018 your BEST year yet!
Download the free guide here!