If Q+A’s are your jam then settle in because today I’ve got another “Ask Engrid Anything” Q+A Episode! I fielded your questions from @livengproof instagram (and if you’re not already hanging out there, you’re totally missing out!). And I have to say, I was so excited about the questions I received. I am still letting you call the shots and am fully covering ALL the nitty gritty details.
In today’s episode we cover a WIDE range of topics from underwear shopping, to why I don’t like psychology tests, to going UP in clothing sizes, all the way to: managing your time as an entrepreneur, and finally the number one focus that fueled my success as an entrepreneur!
TUNE IN TO HEAR THE JUICY ANSWERS TO TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS!
- What are your go-to podcasts?
- What do you think of personality tests? Do you know your myers briggs? Or enneagram?
- How did you/do you manage going up in clothing sizes – mainly pants?
- How do you respond when someone notices weight gain (mainly without sounding snarky)? And worrying about people thinking “she’s let herself go”
- I’ve recently become a pure barre instructor and I feel super anxious before teaching. I’ve only taught a handful of classes so far. Any advice?
- Do you and your hubby cook meals together?
- How do you manage your time with your own business?
- What would your advice be to starting a blog/networking. I’ve recently moved and I’m looking to start a business.
PODCAST EPISODES MENTIONED:
CONNECT WITH ENGRID:
For more information and full show notes visit: https://livengproof.com/
Hang out with the Pod Squad on Facebook for your daily dose of health, wellness, and uplifting conversation. (and you’ll get sneak peeks of new things coming to the blog and podcast first).
LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
SHOW SOME LOVE
If you love the show and want to support it in some way, leave a review on iTunes. It helps get the show in front of new people.
SHARE YOUR TRIAL & TRIUMPH
Get featured on the show by sharing your trial & triumph for the week – email them to me email@example.com with the subject line “trial and triumph”
HIT ME UP
MORNING ROUTINE GUIDE
Hey squad – this FREE Morning Routine Guide is for you! We want you to have ALL the tools, so you can make 2018 your BEST year yet!
Download the free guide here!