In today’s episode I’m throwing back to one of my favorite interviews I have ever done. I’m taking it all the way back to September 2017. Now I’m not typically a re-post kinda gal myself, but you’re going to want to hear this mind-blowing story. It’s truly one for the record books.
In this episode I am speaking with Bo Stegall. Owner of Bo Stegall Salon here in Greenville, SC. He spent 9 years developing his own hair care prodcut line: Bo Stegall | The Collection. Additionally Bo has also starred in two reality tv shows. And was an on-camera style expert for E!, MTV, VH1, and TV Guide for several years. As if that wasn’t enough he’s also a huge animal lover and co-owner of the Noble Dog Hotel
IN THIS EPISODE WE DISCUSS:
* The moment his life changed forever
* How he navigated the passing of his mother to small cell lung cancer
* His experience with grief and loss
* Moving across the country to LA at 18 years old
* How he ultimately became a celebrity hair stylist in Los Angeles CA
* His experience with coming out and living true to himself
* The struggles he faced with owning his sexuality
* Learning to accept who you are
* Learning to let go of shame
CONNECT WITH BO:
CONNECT WITH ME:
Just a disclaimer that these are adults having adult conversations so if you have little ones around you may want to save this episode for later, or pop some headphones in. Also there may be topics we discuss, that you find triggering, so please do whatever you need to do to take care of yourself!