If the Liveng Proof Show has brightened your day, inspired you, peaked your curiosity, or motivated you (to even consider) making a positive change, please consider supporting my podcast in any of the ways listed below!
Love & Light
FROM YOUR COMPUTER
1. Open the iTunes software on your desktop. (Not the web version.) You can open iTunes directly on your desktop or by going here and clicking on the blue “View in iTunes” bar directly below the podcast artwork.
2. In iTunes type in “liveng proof podcast” into the search bar in the upper right hand corner:
3. Click on the Liveng Proof Podcast album cover that pops up towards the bottom left of the screen.
4. This will take you to the homepage for our show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of my individual episodes instead.
5. Right under the show description, you’ll see three tabs. “Ratings & Reviews” is the second one listed, and this is the one you want to click on.
6. Once you’ve clicked on “Ratings and Reviews” a new page will open. There will be a tab called “Write A Review”. Click here and a smaller window should open where you can rate the show and write your review!
TIP: If you’ve finished writing your review and your “Title” name has already been selected, iTunes will tell you it’s already been selected and leave you to write your review again from scratch. So before clicking “submit” I would COMMAND-C (or CTL-C for PC’s) the review you’ve written so that you don’t have to write it AGAIN! (Just a heads up because I have encountered this myself)!
LEAVE A REVIEW ON iTUNES:
FROM YOUR iPHONE:
1. Open the “podcast” app that comes pre-installed on all current apple smart phone devices.
2. In the lower right hand corner, you’ll click on the magnifying glass “search” button and type in “Liveng Proof Podcast”.
3. Click on my album cover that pops up towards the bottom of the screen. This will take you to the homepage for my show, but make sure you don’t accidentally select one of our individual episodes instead.
4. Select the “reviews” tab toward the top of the screen, and you’ll see a purple “Write a Review” button on the next page.
5. It might ask you to log in to your iTunes account, but otherwise this will open a form where you can enter your thoughts!